Lavora con noi
Il cuore del progetto Dr.Max sono le persone. Per questo ogni candidatura è importante e valutata con grande attenzione.
Indirect Procurement Senior Buyer
Dr.Max is the leading pharmacy chain in Central Europe. In every country where we are active, Dr.Max is dedicated to improving the level of health care available by guaranteeing access to a broad assortment of medicines and pharmacy services. We are currently present in 8 countries (Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Italy, Bulgaria and Hungary) with great expansion plans across Europe for the near future.
As part of our continued growth, we are looking for a Senior Buyer to drive the indirect procurement agenda for Dr.Max Italy. This is a newly open position as we are searching to identify opportunities for rapidly growing business through local activities and negotiations as well as through close cooperation with Group HQ.
In this role you will report hierarchically to the Chief Financial Officer of Dr. Max Italy and Group Indirect Procurement Director.
If you are looking for an opportunity to implement your knowledge and experience in an organization where you can have an impact and truly make a difference, this is the right opportunity for you!
Your key responsibilities:
- Be responsible for >10m Euro spend in indirect material, services and CAPEX
- Negotiate contracts with suppliers
- Analyze purchasing data (including TCO when applicable) and prepare recommendation based on indirect procurement projects results
- Analyze markets & trends, understand cost model and cost drivers
- Work on Value Analysis projects finding alternative specification
- Successfully manage supplier relationships
- Report on main KPI’s (saving / cost avoidance / payment term extension, complexity reduction etc…)
What we look for:
- University master’s degree in Economics/Marketing or other relevant field of study
- 3-5 years of experience in strategic indirect procurement
- Business driven personality, entrepreneurial, pragmatic and hands-on
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent knowledge of English language
- Organizational skills and data-driven approach
- Strong analytical and presentation capabilities [EXCEL, PowerPoint]
- Ability to work in a matrix organization
What we offer:
- Working for the 3rd largest pharma retail company in Europe
- Exciting opportunity to be part of the Italian pharmacy retail market consolidation and actively contribute to the change in this sector
- Space for professional growth within the growing organization
- Attractive financial compensation (salary and fringe benefits)
- Company welfare plan