Lavora con noi
Il cuore del progetto Dr.Max sono le persone. Per questo ogni candidatura è importante e valutata con grande attenzione.
Dr.Max Group is currently the largest pharmaceutical retail player in CE region and 3rd largest player in Europe with consolidated revenues of ~EUR 3bn and 17k employees. It operates ca. 2,300 pharmacies in the Italy, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Romania, Poland, Serbia. We are also operating leading e-commerce platforms in some of our markets. In addition, we are active in wholesale and marketing and sales businesses.
Dr.Max has witnessed tremendous business expansion in the recent years. Since 2017, we more than doubled the number of pharmacies and tripled the total revenues. The expansion took place both in long-term Dr.Max markets and new market entries in Italy, Romania, Serbia, Bulgaria and Hungary.
In every country where Dr.Max is present, Dr.Max is dedicated to improving the level of health care service by guaranteeing access to a broad assortment of medicines and pharmacy services.
As the regional group team is currently growing, we are searching for a M&A Analyst to join Dr.Max Italy headquarters located in Bologna. If you are looking for an opportunity to implement your knowledge and experience in organization where you can have an impact and truly make a difference, this is the right opportunity for you.
As a M&A Analyst in Dr.Max Italy M&A department you will be involved in various M&A and business development projects.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Providing key support to Dr.Max M&A team with respect to the decision making process regarding new expansion
- Assistance with market and target analysis
- Gathering data and analyzing and preparing the outcomes of the due diligence process
- Coordinating with other corporate functions and advisors involved in the transactions
- Building detailed valuation models – elaborating detailed business plans with key value drivers, preparing DCF, multiples, return analysis (IRR, payback, etc.)
- Assistance with preparation of key documents for internal decision-making processes
- Preparing post acquisition performance reviews (annual and monthly investment reviews)
What do we expect from you?
- 1-2 years of experience in M&A, valuation, audit, controlling or similar function
- Previous experience in Big4 is an advantage or corporate finance boutique
- Knowledge of local and international accounting standards and finance areas
- Very good knowledge of MS Office (i.e. Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and excellent skills in Excel
- Analytical, detail-oriented and problem-solving skills
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently
- Pro-active approach
- Very good time-management skills, decision making ability
- Highly diligent and structured approach
- Fluency in English
What do we offer?
- Working for the 3rd largest pharma retail group company in Europe
- Be part of the projects that make an impact and shape the future of pharmacy retail in Italy
- Space for professional growth within the growing organization
- Attractive financial compensation (salary and bonuses)
- If you are interested in this opportunity, please send us your CV to start an inspiring discussion.